Video Gamer Play // 11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips fo...
11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips for first timers
Red Dead Online is upon us, now available to every player rather than just the early adopters, and it is quite predictably opaque.
The multiplayer portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 is still in its beta phase, and you can tell, with plenty of systems still sitting somewhat awkwardly half-implemented, like the whole split between money and gold, but nonetheless it is here, and it is still pleasingly chaotic.
To help you through the chaos, here are some handy tips for getting started, that we’ve picked up from our time with Red Dead Online so far.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019