Video Gamer Play // 11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips fo...
11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips for first timers
Red Dead Online is upon us, now available to every player rather than just the early adopters, and it is quite predictably opaque.
The multiplayer portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 is still in its beta phase, and you can tell, with plenty of systems still sitting somewhat awkwardly half-implemented, like the whole split between money and gold, but nonetheless it is here, and it is still pleasingly chaotic.
To help you through the chaos, here are some handy tips for getting started, that we’ve picked up from our time with Red Dead Online so far.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018