Video Gamer Play // 11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips fo...
11 rootin’, tootin’ Red Dead Online tips for first timers
Red Dead Online is upon us, now available to every player rather than just the early adopters, and it is quite predictably opaque.
The multiplayer portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 is still in its beta phase, and you can tell, with plenty of systems still sitting somewhat awkwardly half-implemented, like the whole split between money and gold, but nonetheless it is here, and it is still pleasingly chaotic.
To help you through the chaos, here are some handy tips for getting started, that we’ve picked up from our time with Red Dead Online so far.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019