Video Gamer Play // A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s S...
A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
Square Enix has confirmed it’s bringing a Final Fantasy XIV Online float to the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras next month.
In partnership with the Sydney Gaymers group, Square Enix has confirmed it’s bringing the “unique and exciting” float to the parade on 2nd March 2019. Themed around “Realms United”, it’ll be the first time a video game-themed float has joined the parade.
“To see it makes me very happy indeed, both as the person in charge of FFXIV and also as just another player of the game,” said Final Fantasy XIV Online producer and director Naoki Yoshida (thanks, GameSpot). “FFXIV is another world that continues to grow and expand online. In that world people become adventurers, known as the Warriors of Light, and can continue to be free.”
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019