Video Gamer Play // A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s S...
A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
Square Enix has confirmed it’s bringing a Final Fantasy XIV Online float to the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras next month.
In partnership with the Sydney Gaymers group, Square Enix has confirmed it’s bringing the “unique and exciting” float to the parade on 2nd March 2019. Themed around “Realms United”, it’ll be the first time a video game-themed float has joined the parade.
“To see it makes me very happy indeed, both as the person in charge of FFXIV and also as just another player of the game,” said Final Fantasy XIV Online producer and director Naoki Yoshida (thanks, GameSpot). “FFXIV is another world that continues to grow and expand online. In that world people become adventurers, known as the Warriors of Light, and can continue to be free.”
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019