Video Gamer Play // A Wii U game is coming out
A Wii U game is coming out
Shadow Archery is a new game launching on Wii U. Yes, Wii U. Yes, really.
The game itself is a retro arcade shooter (and no, before someone else says it first, not all Wii U games looked like that). It’s the sequel to an earlier release, Shadow Archer, from the same Nintendo fan developer Ultra Dolphin Rev (thanks, Nintendo Life).
You play an elven Legolas lookalike who must shoot spiders with a crossbow. You can play it on the Wii U’s GamePad or you can connect up a Wii Remotes and play it like a light gun game.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018