Video Gamer Play // A Wii U game is coming out
A Wii U game is coming out
Shadow Archery is a new game launching on Wii U. Yes, Wii U. Yes, really.
The game itself is a retro arcade shooter (and no, before someone else says it first, not all Wii U games looked like that). It’s the sequel to an earlier release, Shadow Archer, from the same Nintendo fan developer Ultra Dolphin Rev (thanks, Nintendo Life).
You play an elven Legolas lookalike who must shoot spiders with a crossbow. You can play it on the Wii U’s GamePad or you can connect up a Wii Remotes and play it like a light gun game.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019