Video Gamer Play // Activision details Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s mu...
Activision details Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer and Blackout betas
Activision has detailed its upcoming Xbox One, PC, and PS4 betas for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, starting with a multiplayer mode beta next month, then a beta for the series’ new Battle-Royale-style Blackout mode in September.
First on the calendar is a PlayStation 4 exclusive three-day beta event for Black Ops 4’s multiplayer component, which begins on August 3rd at 6pm BST/10am PST, and ends on August 6th at 6pm BST/10am PST.
This and all other multiplayer sessions will feature six maps (two of which will make their first public appearance, according to developer Treyarch), and these are playable in Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, and Control modes. Specialists Nomad and Prophet will be playable, alongside new, but still-secret specialists.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019