Video Gamer Play // Activision details Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s mu...
Activision details Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer and Blackout betas
Activision has detailed its upcoming Xbox One, PC, and PS4 betas for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, starting with a multiplayer mode beta next month, then a beta for the series’ new Battle-Royale-style Blackout mode in September.
First on the calendar is a PlayStation 4 exclusive three-day beta event for Black Ops 4’s multiplayer component, which begins on August 3rd at 6pm BST/10am PST, and ends on August 6th at 6pm BST/10am PST.
This and all other multiplayer sessions will feature six maps (two of which will make their first public appearance, according to developer Treyarch), and these are playable in Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, and Control modes. Specialists Nomad and Prophet will be playable, alongside new, but still-secret specialists.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018