Video Gamer Play // Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy ...
Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update
An ambitious Morrowind mod has issued a beefy new update.
Rebirth is a complete overhaul of Bethesda’s role-playing masterpiece, and changes the game significantly.
The mod, which launched in 2011, adds new areas, new items, new weapons and armour, and, generally, makes the island of Vvardenfell a wonderful new experience for fans.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019