Video Gamer Play // Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs is Angry Birds in VR and n...
Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs is Angry Birds in VR and not much else
Crikey, the Angry Birds franchise is going to be 10 years old this year! How time flies and other assorted bird puns…
In the past, the Angry Birds have spread their wings and hung out in the Star Wars Universe, they’ve starred in their very own Hollywood movie and they’ve even opened a theme park or two. That’s why it’s rather surprising that, aside from some fan made mods and prototypes, Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs is the first time the burbs have officially made the jump to VR.
So far the game is only available on Vive and Oculus and you can watch me play through a selection of levels from the first two worlds in this week’s Ian’s VR Corner. Apologies in advance for the singing at the start.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019