Video Gamer Play // Apex Legends has launch pads now and they’re pret...
Apex Legends has launch pads now and they’re pretty high-Octane
Apex Legends players have spotted launch pads in the game world as part of a clear tease for the addition of new character Octane.
Apex Legends dataminers recently uncovered reference to Octane and even details of their abilities. Octane’s ultimate, for example, is supposedly the Launch Pad – a deployable jump pad that catapults users through the air.
Respawn is clearly having a bit of fun with the Apex Legends community by placing launch pads in the map. These launch pads do exactly what they say on the tin: they catapult players through the air.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019