Video Gamer Play // Apparently STALKER 2 is happening, but don’t get ...
Apparently STALKER 2 is happening, but don’t get too excited
Apparently STALKER 2 is happening and will be released in 2021.
That’s according to Sergiy Grygorovych, owner of STALKER developer GSC, who shared on Facebook: “Today 15.05.2018 I officially declare: GSC GAME WORLD DEVELOPS S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.”
His post linked to a STALKER 2 website displaying the project’s logo and the number “2021”, which is presumably the planned release date.
- GTA Online’s After Hours update lands 24th July July 19, 2018
- Brutal yet vibrant FPS Polygod hits Switch and Xbox next month July 19, 2018
- Green Man Gaming Summer Sale slashes prices on some top PC titles July 19, 2018
- Youropa: Following the thread has never been more enjoyable July 19, 2018
- Next Overwatch update brings Brigitte’s reign of terror to an end July 19, 2018
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018