Video Gamer Play // Apple’s new phone is named iPhone XS, leak reveal...
Apple’s new phone is named iPhone XS, leak reveals
Apple is set to announce its 2018 range of shiny new phones tonight, although the company has already leaked the names of the new models: iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
I’m wondering if Apple said either of those names out loud before heading down to the patent office.
Apple accidentally confirmed the names on its website this morning – the announcement is not due until this evening – before swiftly deleting the evidence (thanks, ATH).
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019