Video Gamer Play // Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting ...
Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game
Big news in the world of Granblue Fantasy: Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game, and Platinum’s PlayStation 4 Granblue Fantasy action RPG has resurfaced with new gameplay footage.
Granblue Fantasy: Versus is a new fighting game from Arc System Works, developer of the superb Dragon Ball FighterZ. It’s due out on PS4, co-developer Cygames said. It has characters from the original Granblue Fantasy, such as Gran, Katalina and Lancelot, they each have special moves based on their abilities from the original game, and the game is of course done in the anime style.
Here’s the debut trailer:
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019