Video Gamer Play // Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Swit...
Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks
Atari’s once-beloved theme park management series RollerCoaster Tycoon will launch for Nintendo Switch on 29th November, in the guise of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures.
(North American friends, for some reason this is 13th December for you.)
Cast your mind back to January this year and you’ll remember RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures as the controversial Switch project Atari took crowdfunding money to develop.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019