Video Gamer Play // Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Swit...
Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks
Atari’s once-beloved theme park management series RollerCoaster Tycoon will launch for Nintendo Switch on 29th November, in the guise of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures.
(North American friends, for some reason this is 13th December for you.)
Cast your mind back to January this year and you’ll remember RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures as the controversial Switch project Atari took crowdfunding money to develop.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019