Video Gamer Play // Battle royale game H1Z1 hits PS4 in May
Battle royale game H1Z1 hits PS4 in May
Watch out, Fortnite! A new battle royale game is coming out on PlayStation 4 – and it’s free-to-play.
H1Z1, which developer Daybreak Games calls “the original standalone battle royale game”, launches on PS4 in open beta form on 22nd May as a free-to-play title.
Producer Terrence Yee said Daybreak has reimagined the game, which is already out on PC, to “accentuate the essentials of battle royale that make the genre so exciting to watch and play”. There are new weapons, a new weapon progression system and a revamped user interface.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018