Video Gamer Play // Battle royale game H1Z1 hits PS4 in May
Battle royale game H1Z1 hits PS4 in May
Watch out, Fortnite! A new battle royale game is coming out on PlayStation 4 – and it’s free-to-play.
H1Z1, which developer Daybreak Games calls “the original standalone battle royale game”, launches on PS4 in open beta form on 22nd May as a free-to-play title.
Producer Terrence Yee said Daybreak has reimagined the game, which is already out on PC, to “accentuate the essentials of battle royale that make the genre so exciting to watch and play”. There are new weapons, a new weapon progression system and a revamped user interface.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019