Video Gamer Play // Battlefield 5’s next alpha test goes live next we...
Battlefield 5’s next alpha test goes live next week, but it’s still only for PC players
EA is testing Battlefield V again with a second PC-only alpha event kicking off on 14th August, 2018.
After outlining the lessons learned from the first closed alpha, EA confirmed that further testing would be coming, and recently detailed what to expect in a new blog post by live producer, Alexander Hassoon.
For Closed Alpha 2, EA would like testers to focus on the matchmaking and squad joining functionality, as well as “simply playing as you normally would”, so it can evaluate the “tweaked leveling curves”.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019