Video Gamer Play // Battlefield 5’s next alpha test goes live next we...
Battlefield 5’s next alpha test goes live next week, but it’s still only for PC players
EA is testing Battlefield V again with a second PC-only alpha event kicking off on 14th August, 2018.
After outlining the lessons learned from the first closed alpha, EA confirmed that further testing would be coming, and recently detailed what to expect in a new blog post by live producer, Alexander Hassoon.
For Closed Alpha 2, EA would like testers to focus on the matchmaking and squad joining functionality, as well as “simply playing as you normally would”, so it can evaluate the “tweaked leveling curves”.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019