Video Gamer Play // Bethesda says Rage 2, Doom Eternal, and more will defin...
Bethesda says Rage 2, Doom Eternal, and more will definitely be available on Steam
Rage 2, Doom Eternal, and other upcoming Bethesda titles won’t be exclusive to the company’s own launcher on PC, and will, says the publisher, definitely be available on Steam.
That might seem like a rather random proclamation, but the news follows Bethesda’s decision last year to sell its multiplayer Fallout spin-off, Fallout 76, exclusively via Bethesda.net – a move which many assumed would be the publisher’s de facto position for its future PC titles, despite Pete Hines’ assertion in a chat with IGN that the company ‘hadn’t decided’ what it’s plans for other games would be.
Now, however, Bethesda has confirmed that its upcoming slate of titles – specifically, Rage 2, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, and Doom Eternal – will also be made available via Steam. Additionally, should there be any Steam users still gagging to play the beleaguered Fallout 76, that’s coming to Valve’s store front “later this year”.
- A farewell to Arms – Nintendo’s fighting game wraps up June 17, 2019
- Gamesplanet’s SEGA sale offers up to 75% off Bayonetta, Two Point Hospital and more June 17, 2019
- Carrion is disgusting and I want to play it again immediately June 17, 2019
- Genesis is to Darksiders what Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was to Tomb Raider June 17, 2019
- Meet the amputee who cosplayed Apex Legends’ Octane at EA Play June 17, 2019
- The Secret of Mana and the art of a good box June 17, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets a ranked mode tomorrow June 17, 2019
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019