Video Gamer Play // Big publisher discounts on PC titles this week
Big publisher discounts on PC titles this week
The Green Man Gaming eighth-birthday celebration continues into its second week with a big batch of publisher-specific vouchers and discounts, letting you pick up some quality titles at extra-low prices this week, if that’s your thing.
The publishers represented in this latest batch of discounts are Rockstar, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Square Enix, 2K and Konami, along with a group of other titles all collected into a range dubbed the ‘best of the rest’.
Among the rabble, you’ll find Grand Theft Auto 5 for as low as £16, XCOM 2 for under a tenner and, perhaps most notably, some big discounts on brand new titles like FrostPunk, which is down to £18.74. In order to help break the offers up a little, here’s a handy group of highlights split up by publisher and voucher. You’re welcome.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019