Video Gamer Play // Black Desert Online, the MMORPG with the fancy characte...
Black Desert Online, the MMORPG with the fancy character creator, is coming to PS4
Black Desert Online, the Korean MMORPG perhaps best known for its impressively intricate character creator, will be making its way to PlayStation 4 this year, developer Pearl Abyss has announced.
Black Desert Online initially launched on Windows back in 2015, and made the jump to Xbox One earlier this year. It’s a high fantasy affair, focussing its action on a war between two rival nations: the Republic of Calpheon and the Kingdom of Valencia.
The new PS4 version promises remastered graphics and audio, an optimised UI “created specifically for a fluid, responsive console experience”, plus 4K support on PS4.
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019