Video Gamer Play // Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and S...
Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next
Ever play Bloodborne and think, you know what? I wish I could play as the enemies! Well, now there’s a mod for that.
Modder Lance McDonald created a mod that lets you play as the enemies in FromSoftware’s PlayStation 4 classic. All you have to do is press L3 to take control of a locked-on enemy. Usefully, pressing L1+R1+R3 returns control to the player.
“Pretty happy with this,” McDonald tweeted. “It’s actually a debugging feature that was removed, I just patched in some sneaky code to access it.”
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019