Video Gamer Play // Borderlands 2 VR brings a wealth of gameplay to PSVR
Borderlands 2 VR brings a wealth of gameplay to PSVR
By the time Borderlands 2 VR had made it’s way onto the Playstation Store late last year, I was already a couple of trays of mince pies into my Christmas holidays. That meant my last proper piece of VR coverage on the site (aside from my PSVR Games Of The Year list) was a look at the unbelievably dismal, Gungrave VR.
If only Borderlands 2 VR had released a little earlier in December. Then I could have finished 2018 on a high note rather than a deflated sigh. You see, Borderlands 2 VR is one of the few titles on the Sony’s VR platform to offer a full, 25+ hour campaign and as such it’s worth shining a spotlight on it for the first Ian’s VR Corner of 2019.
Borderlands 2 VR places you inside the entire Borderlands 2 experience, minus its 10 DLC chapters and signature cooperative multiplayer. The lack of multiplayer is particularly disappointing considering how much fun tooling around Pandora with your mates was in the original release, but the extra immersion that VR brings balances things out nicely so you won’t miss it too much.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019