Video Gamer Play // Bungie had to give Destiny 2 players a clue before they...
Bungie had to give Destiny 2 players a clue before they finally solved the Niobe Labs puzzle
Destiny 2 players have finally solved a rock hard puzzle that had stumped them for days – but only after Bungie gave them a clue.
As we reported this week, Destiny 2 players spent days trying and failing to solve the seventh and final level of the Niobe Labs, a new DLC puzzle area available to those with the annual pass.
While Bungie unlocked the Bergusia Forge, the final offering of the Black Armory, for all annual pass owners after the community complained about it being locked behind the completion of the Niobe Labs, the puzzle itself continued to go unsolved.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019