Video Gamer Play // Bungie had to give Destiny 2 players a clue before they...
Bungie had to give Destiny 2 players a clue before they finally solved the Niobe Labs puzzle
Destiny 2 players have finally solved a rock hard puzzle that had stumped them for days – but only after Bungie gave them a clue.
As we reported this week, Destiny 2 players spent days trying and failing to solve the seventh and final level of the Niobe Labs, a new DLC puzzle area available to those with the annual pass.
While Bungie unlocked the Bergusia Forge, the final offering of the Black Armory, for all annual pass owners after the community complained about it being locked behind the completion of the Niobe Labs, the puzzle itself continued to go unsolved.
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019
- We Happy Few, Shadow of Mordor among next Xbox Game Pass additions January 16, 2019
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes review – a banal bore of a game January 16, 2019
- Nintendo-licensed 128GB microSD card down to £30 January 16, 2019
- EA’s open-world Star Wars game canned in favour of smaller project January 16, 2019
- Ubisoft sorry for shock Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC twist which ignores player choice January 16, 2019