Video Gamer Play // Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Battle Royale mode called Blac...
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Battle Royale mode called Blackout, has vehicles
As expected, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 does indeed have a Battle Royale mode.
In a show today to reveal the game, developer Treyarch confirmed the Battle Royale mode is called Blackout. It includes famous characters from across the Black Ops series and its zombies mode, and air, sea and land vehicles.
Elsewhere, Treyarch confirmed Black Ops 4 does not have a traditional campaign. Instead, there are solo trials missions and you can play Zombies mode with bots.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019