Video Gamer Play // Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Reside...
Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake
Capcom had teased a new look for fan-favourite character Ada Wong in the Resident Evil 2 remake. Now, to coincide with the Tokyo Game Show, the company has pulled back the curtain on her design for the upcoming game.
In the original Resident Evil 2, mysterious spy Ada Wong wore a red dress and high heels. In the Resident Evil 2 remake, however, she wears a beige trenchcoat and, criminally, sunglasses indoors.
Wong appears during Leon’s path through the game (the Resident Evil 2 remake includes two campaigns: one for Leon and one for Claire). The video, below, shows the pair chatting as they fend off the zombie threat in the remains of Raccoon City.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019