Video Gamer Play // Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Reside...
Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake
Capcom had teased a new look for fan-favourite character Ada Wong in the Resident Evil 2 remake. Now, to coincide with the Tokyo Game Show, the company has pulled back the curtain on her design for the upcoming game.
In the original Resident Evil 2, mysterious spy Ada Wong wore a red dress and high heels. In the Resident Evil 2 remake, however, she wears a beige trenchcoat and, criminally, sunglasses indoors.
Wong appears during Leon’s path through the game (the Resident Evil 2 remake includes two campaigns: one for Leon and one for Claire). The video, below, shows the pair chatting as they fend off the zombie threat in the remains of Raccoon City.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy October 21, 2018
- Silent Hill comes to Metal Gear Survive for a limited-time Halloween event October 21, 2018
- Epic teases Halloween-themed “Fortnitemares” in a series of cryptic Fortnite tweets October 21, 2018
- Best gaming headset 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC October 21, 2018
- Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 server rates are a third of what they were in the beta October 21, 2018
- Dark Souls on Switch is a current-gen port with last-gen visuals October 21, 2018
- Valve pushes back Artifact beta to just nine days before release October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles October 21, 2018
- Dreadnought developer Six Foot lays off “about a third” of its staff October 21, 2018
- Free-roam Zombie Survival VR could be the Laser Tag of the future October 21, 2018