Video Gamer Play // Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Reside...
Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake
Capcom had teased a new look for fan-favourite character Ada Wong in the Resident Evil 2 remake. Now, to coincide with the Tokyo Game Show, the company has pulled back the curtain on her design for the upcoming game.
In the original Resident Evil 2, mysterious spy Ada Wong wore a red dress and high heels. In the Resident Evil 2 remake, however, she wears a beige trenchcoat and, criminally, sunglasses indoors.
Wong appears during Leon’s path through the game (the Resident Evil 2 remake includes two campaigns: one for Leon and one for Claire). The video, below, shows the pair chatting as they fend off the zombie threat in the remains of Raccoon City.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018