Video Gamer Play // Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is getting free co-op, p...
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is getting free co-op, paid DLC on Switch
Nintendo has announced a duo of DLC for its superb Switch (and formerly Wii U) puzzler Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, one of which is paid, and the other free.
Up first is the free stuff, which adds two-player co-op to all existing levels in the game, and will be available to download today.
The beefier offering, known simply as Special Episode, arrives on March 14th, bringing 18 new challenges, including five new courses themed around the likes of sunken ships and sweet kingdoms. Additionally, it introduces brand-new Shiny Crowns objectives across existing levels, and all of this will support the newly introduced two-player co-op mode.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019