Video Gamer Play // Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is getting free co-op, p...
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is getting free co-op, paid DLC on Switch
Nintendo has announced a duo of DLC for its superb Switch (and formerly Wii U) puzzler Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, one of which is paid, and the other free.
Up first is the free stuff, which adds two-player co-op to all existing levels in the game, and will be available to download today.
The beefier offering, known simply as Special Episode, arrives on March 14th, bringing 18 new challenges, including five new courses themed around the likes of sunken ships and sweet kingdoms. Additionally, it introduces brand-new Shiny Crowns objectives across existing levels, and all of this will support the newly introduced two-player co-op mode.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019