Video Gamer Play // Castlevania: Lords of Shadow series, Just Cause now bac...
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow series, Just Cause now backwards compatible on Xbox One
The Castlevania Lords of Shadow games are all now compatible on Xbox One.
That’s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Also on the list is Just Cause, Avalanche’s open world blow ’em up.
The Lords of Shadow games were developed by Spanish studio MercurySteam as an attempt to reboot the Castlevania series in the 3D action game style. But while the first game’s 2010 launch was successful, its sequel, Lords of Shadow 2 flopped and we haven’t had a brand new Castlevania game since.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019