Video Gamer Play // Catherine Classic out now on PC via Steam
Catherine Classic out now on PC via Steam
Catherine Classic is out now on PC via Steam, Sega has announced after weeks of sheep-related teasing.
Atlus’ cult classic action-adventure puzzler costs £14.99 on Steam, where it makes its PC debut with Japanese voice over. Its launch comes ahead of the release of Catherine Full Body on 14th February in Japan (a western release will follow, Sega said).
Catherine Classic on PC has support for 4K resolutions, an unlocked framerate and customisable keyboard and mouse controls. If you buy it in the first two weeks of launch, you get desktop and mobile wallpapers, avatars and soundtrack samples for free.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019