Video Gamer Play // CD Projekt warns against buying Cyberpunk 2077 E3 jacke...
CD Projekt warns against buying Cyberpunk 2077 E3 jackets on eBay after listings pop up for over $400
Ebay is no stranger to listings for promotional items handed out at E3. Each year sees an influx of E3 items up for sale – lanyards, figurines, exclusive Funko Pops, that sort of thing.
This year, eBay’s hot new E3 item listing is a Cyberpunk jacket – and it’s going for over £200.
Right now there are multiple listings for the reversible Cyberpunk 2077 Samurai jacket, which looks like it was meant for CD Projekt staff, VIPs and media. The price varies, but we’re looking at shelling out at least £200 for one of these things, plus delivery fee. US listings were as high as $450.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019