Video Gamer Play // Celeste DLC will miss game’s anniversary, but wil...
Celeste DLC will miss game’s anniversary, but will be free
Celeste creator Matt Thorson has provided an update on the popular indie platformer’s upcoming DLC, due early this year.
Writing on Twitter over the weekend, Thorson apologised that the DLC would not be ready in time for Celeste’s first birthday, but confirmed its new levels would be released free on all platforms.
Celeste launched on 25th January last year, and is available for PC, PlayStation 4, Switch and Xbox One. Don’t have it already? It’s currently free on Xbox via Games with Gold until the end of the month and well worth a try.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019