Video Gamer Play // Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a rel...
Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a release date
It’s been a long time coming, but Blood & Truth – the gleefully ridiculous PSVR crime shooter from The Getaway developer London Studio, finally has a release date. It’ll be kicking in windows and leaping off bridges on May 28th.
Blood & Truth, which was initially revealed all the way back in October 2017 during Paris Games Week, casts players as Cockney geezer and Special Forces soldier Ryan Marks, a man on a mission to ceaselessly quip his way around London’s seedy underworld in a bid to save his family from a ruthless criminal kingpin. Driving, parachuting, and rappelling – or, as I like to call them, “an average London commute” – are also promised.
“Grab your PS Move motion controllers and blast anyone in your way,” says Sony, “as you go face to face with enemies, uncover secrets and experience the thrill of the chase in a high-octane action narrative inspired by PlayStation VR Worlds’ ‘The London Heist’ experience.”
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019