Video Gamer Play // Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a rel...
Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a release date
It’s been a long time coming, but Blood & Truth – the gleefully ridiculous PSVR crime shooter from The Getaway developer London Studio, finally has a release date. It’ll be kicking in windows and leaping off bridges on May 28th.
Blood & Truth, which was initially revealed all the way back in October 2017 during Paris Games Week, casts players as Cockney geezer and Special Forces soldier Ryan Marks, a man on a mission to ceaselessly quip his way around London’s seedy underworld in a bid to save his family from a ruthless criminal kingpin. Driving, parachuting, and rappelling – or, as I like to call them, “an average London commute” – are also promised.
“Grab your PS Move motion controllers and blast anyone in your way,” says Sony, “as you go face to face with enemies, uncover secrets and experience the thrill of the chase in a high-octane action narrative inspired by PlayStation VR Worlds’ ‘The London Heist’ experience.”
- A farewell to Arms – Nintendo’s fighting game wraps up June 17, 2019
- Gamesplanet’s SEGA sale offers up to 75% off Bayonetta, Two Point Hospital and more June 17, 2019
- Carrion is disgusting and I want to play it again immediately June 17, 2019
- Genesis is to Darksiders what Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was to Tomb Raider June 17, 2019
- Meet the amputee who cosplayed Apex Legends’ Octane at EA Play June 17, 2019
- The Secret of Mana and the art of a good box June 17, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets a ranked mode tomorrow June 17, 2019
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019