Video Gamer Play // Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kar...
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins
I guess the clue was always right there in the name, but Crash Racing Nitro-Fueled will include remastered content from Crash Nitro Kart: the 2003 game originally released on Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
According to an Activision press release, this content includes “all thirteen of the game’s tracks which have been adapted to match the original CTR experience”. Alongside the tracks, players can expect to see remastered karts, arenas and modes.
PlayStation users, meanwhile, get a little more bang for their buck. To really step up the nostalgia factor, PS4 players can access exclusive retro skins and karts for Crash, Coco and Cortex. There’s some kind of twisted logic to getting a remastered version of the original game and then choosing deliberately polygonal models, but they look nice anyhow.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019