Video Gamer Play // Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kar...
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins
I guess the clue was always right there in the name, but Crash Racing Nitro-Fueled will include remastered content from Crash Nitro Kart: the 2003 game originally released on Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
According to an Activision press release, this content includes “all thirteen of the game’s tracks which have been adapted to match the original CTR experience”. Alongside the tracks, players can expect to see remastered karts, arenas and modes.
PlayStation users, meanwhile, get a little more bang for their buck. To really step up the nostalgia factor, PS4 players can access exclusive retro skins and karts for Crash, Coco and Cortex. There’s some kind of twisted logic to getting a remastered version of the original game and then choosing deliberately polygonal models, but they look nice anyhow.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019