Video Gamer Play // Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated ...
Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated for October on consoles
The Color of Madness, Lovecraftian strategy RPG Darkest Dungeon’s third paid DLC expansion, is coming to Switch, Xbox One, and iPad on October 11th, developer Red Hook Studios has announced.
The Color of Madness initially launched on PC earlier this year, and follows on from Darkest Dungeon’s The Crimson Court and Shieldbreaker expansions. Inspired by H. P. Lovecraft’s The Colour Out of Space, this latest addition moves beyond the miserable hamlet that cowers beneath Darkest Dungeon’s tenebrous manor, and takes its punishing turn-based action to an area of gloomy countryside known as The Farmstead.
Encounters here are somewhat different to those endured in the base game and previous expansions, with The Color of Madness offering a wave-based survival experience against a monstrous undead army of The Miller’s loyal workmen – transformed by the “ever-growing crystalline influence” of a mysterious crashed meteorite.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018