Video Gamer Play // Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated ...
Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated for October on consoles
The Color of Madness, Lovecraftian strategy RPG Darkest Dungeon’s third paid DLC expansion, is coming to Switch, Xbox One, and iPad on October 11th, developer Red Hook Studios has announced.
The Color of Madness initially launched on PC earlier this year, and follows on from Darkest Dungeon’s The Crimson Court and Shieldbreaker expansions. Inspired by H. P. Lovecraft’s The Colour Out of Space, this latest addition moves beyond the miserable hamlet that cowers beneath Darkest Dungeon’s tenebrous manor, and takes its punishing turn-based action to an area of gloomy countryside known as The Farmstead.
Encounters here are somewhat different to those endured in the base game and previous expansions, with The Color of Madness offering a wave-based survival experience against a monstrous undead army of The Miller’s loyal workmen – transformed by the “ever-growing crystalline influence” of a mysterious crashed meteorite.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019