Video Gamer Play // Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated ...
Darkest Dungeon’s The Color of Madness DLC dated for October on consoles
The Color of Madness, Lovecraftian strategy RPG Darkest Dungeon’s third paid DLC expansion, is coming to Switch, Xbox One, and iPad on October 11th, developer Red Hook Studios has announced.
The Color of Madness initially launched on PC earlier this year, and follows on from Darkest Dungeon’s The Crimson Court and Shieldbreaker expansions. Inspired by H. P. Lovecraft’s The Colour Out of Space, this latest addition moves beyond the miserable hamlet that cowers beneath Darkest Dungeon’s tenebrous manor, and takes its punishing turn-based action to an area of gloomy countryside known as The Farmstead.
Encounters here are somewhat different to those endured in the base game and previous expansions, with The Color of Madness offering a wave-based survival experience against a monstrous undead army of The Miller’s loyal workmen – transformed by the “ever-growing crystalline influence” of a mysterious crashed meteorite.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019