Video Gamer Play // Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as ...
Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4
Hideo Kojima has confirmed the highly-anticipated Death Stranding has moved into a “critical phase” of development but as yet, the disparate sections of the game have not been connected “into one game”.
In a tweet early this morning, Kojima updated his followers on where Death Stranding was in terms of development, intimating it had not yet reached debugging or testing stage, but confirming he plays the game daily on PlayStation 4, deciding what to keep and what to remove.
“[Death Stranding] is not yet in difficulty adjustment or debugging stage, but combining all the parts made in [different] tools and development machines into one game,” he said in Japanese, according to Microsoft Translate and my (less-than-stellar) Japanese skills. “It’s a process to connect the parts, to fix the operation, feelings, the production, the specifications, the trouble, and to strip the flesh and [make changes] while I play the game directly every day on PS4. Critical phase.”
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019