Video Gamer Play // Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimen...
Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimental PVP content”
Last night Bungie published its latest Destiny 2 development roadmap and, amongst the game’s expected upcoming additions, lay a surprise: Crucible Labs.
Beginning very soon – on 29th May – Destiny 2’s player-versus-player mode will host “experimental” new content, Bungie explained.
“Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature intended to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process,” design lead Derek Carroll said.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019