Video Gamer Play // Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimen...
Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimental PVP content”
Last night Bungie published its latest Destiny 2 development roadmap and, amongst the game’s expected upcoming additions, lay a surprise: Crucible Labs.
Beginning very soon – on 29th May – Destiny 2’s player-versus-player mode will host “experimental” new content, Bungie explained.
“Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature intended to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process,” design lead Derek Carroll said.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018