Video Gamer Play // Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimen...
Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimental PVP content”
Last night Bungie published its latest Destiny 2 development roadmap and, amongst the game’s expected upcoming additions, lay a surprise: Crucible Labs.
Beginning very soon – on 29th May – Destiny 2’s player-versus-player mode will host “experimental” new content, Bungie explained.
“Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature intended to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process,” design lead Derek Carroll said.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018