Video Gamer Play // Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimen...
Destiny 2 Crucible Labs will offer new “experimental PVP content”
Last night Bungie published its latest Destiny 2 development roadmap and, amongst the game’s expected upcoming additions, lay a surprise: Crucible Labs.
Beginning very soon – on 29th May – Destiny 2’s player-versus-player mode will host “experimental” new content, Bungie explained.
“Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature intended to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process,” design lead Derek Carroll said.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019