Video Gamer Play // Detroit demo out today
Detroit demo out today
A couple of contrasting bits of news coming out of the whirlwind that is Detroit: Become Human: a demo is out now and developer Quantic Dream is suing a couple of French publications.
First up, the demo. It includes the first scene of the game, called Hostage, and is available to download from the PlayStation Store now.
Now onto this legal action. Detroit developer David Cage told Kotaku that Quantic Dream is suing journalists, which Kotaku confirmed relates to lawsuits aimed at French newspaper Le Monde and French website Mediapart over articles that reported a troubling company culture at the Paris studio.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018