Video Gamer Play // Detroit demo out today
Detroit demo out today
A couple of contrasting bits of news coming out of the whirlwind that is Detroit: Become Human: a demo is out now and developer Quantic Dream is suing a couple of French publications.
First up, the demo. It includes the first scene of the game, called Hostage, and is available to download from the PlayStation Store now.
Now onto this legal action. Detroit developer David Cage told Kotaku that Quantic Dream is suing journalists, which Kotaku confirmed relates to lawsuits aimed at French newspaper Le Monde and French website Mediapart over articles that reported a troubling company culture at the Paris studio.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018