Video Gamer Play // Detroit demo out today
Detroit demo out today
A couple of contrasting bits of news coming out of the whirlwind that is Detroit: Become Human: a demo is out now and developer Quantic Dream is suing a couple of French publications.
First up, the demo. It includes the first scene of the game, called Hostage, and is available to download from the PlayStation Store now.
Now onto this legal action. Detroit developer David Cage told Kotaku that Quantic Dream is suing journalists, which Kotaku confirmed relates to lawsuits aimed at French newspaper Le Monde and French website Mediapart over articles that reported a troubling company culture at the Paris studio.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019