Video Gamer Play // Devil May Cry 5’s Bloody Palace opens its doors 1...
Devil May Cry 5’s Bloody Palace opens its doors 1st April
Devil May Cry 5 gets the Bloody Palace mode on 1st April as part of a free update, Capcom has announced.
Bloody Palace is a fan-favourite mode that challenges players to fight against waves of enemies for placement on online leaderboards. As you fight your way through the Bloody Palace, the enemies get harder and harder. The goal is to get to the top, but that’s easier said than done.
All in all, Bloody Palace mode should keep Devil May Cry 5 players who’ve finished the story occupied for a few weeks at least.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019