Video Gamer Play // Devil May Cry 5’s Bloody Palace opens its doors 1...
Devil May Cry 5’s Bloody Palace opens its doors 1st April
Devil May Cry 5 gets the Bloody Palace mode on 1st April as part of a free update, Capcom has announced.
Bloody Palace is a fan-favourite mode that challenges players to fight against waves of enemies for placement on online leaderboards. As you fight your way through the Bloody Palace, the enemies get harder and harder. The goal is to get to the top, but that’s easier said than done.
All in all, Bloody Palace mode should keep Devil May Cry 5 players who’ve finished the story occupied for a few weeks at least.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019