Video Gamer Play // DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-playe...
DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-player campaign in new trailer
With just over a month to go until Battlefield 5 releases on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, DICE has unveiled a brand-new trailer, this time focussing on the events of the game’s single-player story campaign.
As was the case in Battlefield 1, Battlefield 5’s solo campaign – which has been given the name War Stories this time around – will employ an anthology format, telling the globe-spanning tales of men and women that found themselves embroiled in the second World War.
There are four War Stories in total – Nordlys, Under No Flag, Tirailleur, and The Last Tiger (due post-launch) – with the first following a female resistance fighter in Norway, as she battles not only “for her country’s liberation from occupying forces, but her family’s survival”.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019