Video Gamer Play // Digging into Spider-Man PS4’s many Marvel secrets
Digging into Spider-Man PS4’s many Marvel secrets
Spider-Man PS4 is a great game (check out Christian Donlan’s Spider-Man review to find out why), but there’s more to it than web-slinging and punching up bad guys. It’s also a game packed with Easter eggs, many of which revolve around characters and events from the Marvel universe. And there are even hints at the future.
THERE MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD.
Eurogamer’s resident Marvel expert Aoife Wilson has made a great video, below, that delves into Spider-Man’s secrets and references, explaining their origins in the Marvel universe and ruling the roost over their realisation in Insomniac’s superb open-world New York city.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019