Video Gamer Play // Digging into Spider-Man PS4’s many Marvel secrets
Digging into Spider-Man PS4’s many Marvel secrets
Spider-Man PS4 is a great game (check out Christian Donlan’s Spider-Man review to find out why), but there’s more to it than web-slinging and punching up bad guys. It’s also a game packed with Easter eggs, many of which revolve around characters and events from the Marvel universe. And there are even hints at the future.
THERE MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD.
Eurogamer’s resident Marvel expert Aoife Wilson has made a great video, below, that delves into Spider-Man’s secrets and references, explaining their origins in the Marvel universe and ruling the roost over their realisation in Insomniac’s superb open-world New York city.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018