Video Gamer Play // Don’t Starve’s piggy themed DLC expansion H...
Don’t Starve’s piggy themed DLC expansion Hamlet has left early access
Gothic wilderness survival adventure Don’t Starve is celebrating the full release of its piggy themed DLC expansion Hamlet on PC, arriving after just over seven months of early access development.
Hamlet is developer Klei Entertainment’s third DLC expansion for Don’t Starve, following on from behemoth-flavoured Reign of Giants and the nautically themed Shipwrecked, and sees players travelling deep into a foreboding tropical jungle.
Hamlet’s inevitably perilous new biome introduces previously unseen wildlife and seasons, and features some notable landmarks among the dense, unwelcoming foliage. There are mysterious, trap- and treasure-filled ruins waiting to be explored – the last remnants of an ancient pig civilisation – and a secluded town of aristocratic Pigmen, where players can slowly reacclimatise to society after all that time in the wild.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019