Video Gamer Play // Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and...
Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18
If you’re a Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland fan, you’ll need to pick a second team to root for at this summer’s World Cup.
But in the virtual world of FIFA, you can take your first choice national team to the World Cup – even though they didn’t qualify in real life.
FIFA 18’s World Cup update includes all 32 teams that have qualified for the World Cup – as you’d expect. But it also includes a raft of non-qualified teams, including all those who didn’t make the cut from the British Isles.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019