Video Gamer Play // Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and...
Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18
If you’re a Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland fan, you’ll need to pick a second team to root for at this summer’s World Cup.
But in the virtual world of FIFA, you can take your first choice national team to the World Cup – even though they didn’t qualify in real life.
FIFA 18’s World Cup update includes all 32 teams that have qualified for the World Cup – as you’d expect. But it also includes a raft of non-qualified teams, including all those who didn’t make the cut from the British Isles.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019