Video Gamer Play // Dragon Ball FighterZ gets another Goku as DLC and now t...
Dragon Ball FighterZ gets another Goku as DLC and now there are over 9000 of them in the game
There’s another Goku coming to Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Japanese magazine V-Jump will reportedly soon spill the beans (thanks, Gematsu) on Goku from Dragon Ball GT, who joins the roster of playable characters as premium DLC.
GT Goku has the Super Kamehameha special move, which transforms him into Super Saiyan 3 when there are two or fewer overall team members remaining. Super Spirit Bomb is his meteor special attack (he has another secret meteor special attack, too). He’s also got a Power Pole special move and the Reverse Kamehameha.
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019