Video Gamer Play // Dragon Quest 11 launches September for PC, PlayStation ...
Dragon Quest 11 launches September for PC, PlayStation 4
Originally launched in Japan last summer, Square Enix role-player Dragon Quest 11 will finally arrive in Europe and North America on 4th September.
Well, the PlayStation 4 and Steam versions will. The 3DS version is not being brought over.
(There’s no more word of the Nintendo Switch version, either – that’s still in development and yet to launch anywhere.)
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019