Video Gamer Play // Dragon Quest 11 launches September for PC, PlayStation ...
Dragon Quest 11 launches September for PC, PlayStation 4
Originally launched in Japan last summer, Square Enix role-player Dragon Quest 11 will finally arrive in Europe and North America on 4th September.
Well, the PlayStation 4 and Steam versions will. The 3DS version is not being brought over.
(There’s no more word of the Nintendo Switch version, either – that’s still in development and yet to launch anywhere.)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019
- Onimusha Warlords review – An aging Samurai classic returns January 15, 2019
- Detention dev unveils Devotion, a first-person historical horror inspired by East Asian folk culture January 14, 2019