Video Gamer Play // EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA’s on a drive to demystify FIFA, which is a long time coming.
The publisher has published the second post in its new “Pitch Notes” (nice pun, EA) series, which is designed to take the confusion out of FIFA.
The subject of this second pitch notes post is FIFA Ultimate Team chemistry. Anyone’s who’s fussed with FUT will know how important chemistry is to the performance of your players, but most people don’t understand how it impacts players – because EA hadn’t put the information in the game.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018