Video Gamer Play // EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA’s on a drive to demystify FIFA, which is a long time coming.
The publisher has published the second post in its new “Pitch Notes” (nice pun, EA) series, which is designed to take the confusion out of FIFA.
The subject of this second pitch notes post is FIFA Ultimate Team chemistry. Anyone’s who’s fussed with FUT will know how important chemistry is to the performance of your players, but most people don’t understand how it impacts players – because EA hadn’t put the information in the game.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018