Video Gamer Play // EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA is trying to make FIFA 19 less confusing
EA’s on a drive to demystify FIFA, which is a long time coming.
The publisher has published the second post in its new “Pitch Notes” (nice pun, EA) series, which is designed to take the confusion out of FIFA.
The subject of this second pitch notes post is FIFA Ultimate Team chemistry. Anyone’s who’s fussed with FUT will know how important chemistry is to the performance of your players, but most people don’t understand how it impacts players – because EA hadn’t put the information in the game.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019