Video Gamer Play // Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons &am...
Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons & Draguns update is out next week
Developer Dodge Roll Games’ brilliant bullet-hell dungeon-crawler Enter the Gungeon will finally receive its massive – and long-awaited – free Advanced Gungeons & Draguns expansion next week, on July 19th.
According to Dodge Roll, Advanced Gungeons & Draguns – which will be the game’s second major update since its launch on PC and PS4 back in 2015 – introduces hundreds of new rooms to its procedural layout pool, alongside dozens of new weapons, items, enemies, and ammo types. That’s accompanied by “hundreds of new, wild synergies”, more generous drop rates, the ability to slide over tables and coffins (!) and “lots more”.
The expansion was originally intended to release in “fall” last year, and Dodge Roll offered a few more details at the time of its announcement. “The focus of the update,” it explained, “is on community requested changes, quality of life and convenience features, hundreds of new and substantially more powerful synergies, a bunch of new guns and items, and getting revenge on the Gungeon’s most hated resident, our new boss. Of course there will also be new rooms, NPCs, secrets, and a new mini-boss.”
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018
- “All-new Xbox hardware” to be shown at Gamescom July 18, 2018
- South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel July 18, 2018
- Octopath Traveler: a 90s-style JPRG brought to life with cutting-edge tech July 18, 2018
- The Game Accessibility Conference arrives in Paris this October July 18, 2018
- Jonathan Blow shows more footage of his new Sokoban-inspired game July 18, 2018
- World of Warcraft and all current expansions now included in subscription July 18, 2018