Video Gamer Play // Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons &am...
Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons & Draguns update is out next week
Developer Dodge Roll Games’ brilliant bullet-hell dungeon-crawler Enter the Gungeon will finally receive its massive – and long-awaited – free Advanced Gungeons & Draguns expansion next week, on July 19th.
According to Dodge Roll, Advanced Gungeons & Draguns – which will be the game’s second major update since its launch on PC and PS4 back in 2015 – introduces hundreds of new rooms to its procedural layout pool, alongside dozens of new weapons, items, enemies, and ammo types. That’s accompanied by “hundreds of new, wild synergies”, more generous drop rates, the ability to slide over tables and coffins (!) and “lots more”.
The expansion was originally intended to release in “fall” last year, and Dodge Roll offered a few more details at the time of its announcement. “The focus of the update,” it explained, “is on community requested changes, quality of life and convenience features, hundreds of new and substantially more powerful synergies, a bunch of new guns and items, and getting revenge on the Gungeon’s most hated resident, our new boss. Of course there will also be new rooms, NPCs, secrets, and a new mini-boss.”
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018