Video Gamer Play // Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons &am...
Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons & Draguns update is out next week
Developer Dodge Roll Games’ brilliant bullet-hell dungeon-crawler Enter the Gungeon will finally receive its massive – and long-awaited – free Advanced Gungeons & Draguns expansion next week, on July 19th.
According to Dodge Roll, Advanced Gungeons & Draguns – which will be the game’s second major update since its launch on PC and PS4 back in 2015 – introduces hundreds of new rooms to its procedural layout pool, alongside dozens of new weapons, items, enemies, and ammo types. That’s accompanied by “hundreds of new, wild synergies”, more generous drop rates, the ability to slide over tables and coffins (!) and “lots more”.
The expansion was originally intended to release in “fall” last year, and Dodge Roll offered a few more details at the time of its announcement. “The focus of the update,” it explained, “is on community requested changes, quality of life and convenience features, hundreds of new and substantially more powerful synergies, a bunch of new guns and items, and getting revenge on the Gungeon’s most hated resident, our new boss. Of course there will also be new rooms, NPCs, secrets, and a new mini-boss.”
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019