Video Gamer Play // Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons &am...
Enter the Gungeon’s massive Advanced Gungeons & Draguns update is out next week
Developer Dodge Roll Games’ brilliant bullet-hell dungeon-crawler Enter the Gungeon will finally receive its massive – and long-awaited – free Advanced Gungeons & Draguns expansion next week, on July 19th.
According to Dodge Roll, Advanced Gungeons & Draguns – which will be the game’s second major update since its launch on PC and PS4 back in 2015 – introduces hundreds of new rooms to its procedural layout pool, alongside dozens of new weapons, items, enemies, and ammo types. That’s accompanied by “hundreds of new, wild synergies”, more generous drop rates, the ability to slide over tables and coffins (!) and “lots more”.
The expansion was originally intended to release in “fall” last year, and Dodge Roll offered a few more details at the time of its announcement. “The focus of the update,” it explained, “is on community requested changes, quality of life and convenience features, hundreds of new and substantially more powerful synergies, a bunch of new guns and items, and getting revenge on the Gungeon’s most hated resident, our new boss. Of course there will also be new rooms, NPCs, secrets, and a new mini-boss.”
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018