Video Gamer Play // Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to ...
Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to Steam’s
Epic has updated its store to offer a refund policy like Steam’s.
The Epic Games store now offers refunds for any reason within 14 days of purchase and under two hours players.
You have to go through player support to get a refund, but according to Epic’s Sergey Galyonkin (who, in a delicious twist of fate, doubles as the brains behind Steam Spy), the developer is working on a self-service solution.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019