Video Gamer Play // Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to ...
Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to Steam’s
Epic has updated its store to offer a refund policy like Steam’s.
The Epic Games store now offers refunds for any reason within 14 days of purchase and under two hours players.
You have to go through player support to get a refund, but according to Epic’s Sergey Galyonkin (who, in a delicious twist of fate, doubles as the brains behind Steam Spy), the developer is working on a self-service solution.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019