Video Gamer Play // Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to ...
Epic Games Store now offers a refund policy similar to Steam’s
Epic has updated its store to offer a refund policy like Steam’s.
The Epic Games store now offers refunds for any reason within 14 days of purchase and under two hours players.
You have to go through player support to get a refund, but according to Epic’s Sergey Galyonkin (who, in a delicious twist of fate, doubles as the brains behind Steam Spy), the developer is working on a self-service solution.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019