Video Gamer Play // Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “...
Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol”
The Fortnite endgame has become a tad one-note. Anyone who’s into the world’s most popular game will know that late game strategy – most of the time – boils down to a building face-off with shotguns and rocket launchers.
Well, it sounds like developer Epic knows this, too – and wants Fortnite’s endgame to be about more.
In a post on the Fortnite website titled Counterplay and Play Styles, Epic said it plans to make changes to the battle royale game to give players multiple ways to counter each other in combat and create more strategies to win the game.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018