Video Gamer Play // Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “...
Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol”
The Fortnite endgame has become a tad one-note. Anyone who’s into the world’s most popular game will know that late game strategy – most of the time – boils down to a building face-off with shotguns and rocket launchers.
Well, it sounds like developer Epic knows this, too – and wants Fortnite’s endgame to be about more.
In a post on the Fortnite website titled Counterplay and Play Styles, Epic said it plans to make changes to the battle royale game to give players multiple ways to counter each other in combat and create more strategies to win the game.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019