Video Gamer Play // Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “...
Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol”
The Fortnite endgame has become a tad one-note. Anyone who’s into the world’s most popular game will know that late game strategy – most of the time – boils down to a building face-off with shotguns and rocket launchers.
Well, it sounds like developer Epic knows this, too – and wants Fortnite’s endgame to be about more.
In a post on the Fortnite website titled Counterplay and Play Styles, Epic said it plans to make changes to the battle royale game to give players multiple ways to counter each other in combat and create more strategies to win the game.
- Devil May Cry 5 has microtransactions September 22, 2018
- Sunless Skies has a release date and a pen-and-paper RPG September 22, 2018
- Bethesda helps 12-year-old boy with rare cancer fulfil his wish of playing Fallout 76 September 22, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 online beta set for next weekend September 22, 2018
- Destiny 2 Forsaken’s Dreaming City was originally very different September 22, 2018
- New Sekiro gameplay shows off stunning Corrupted Monk boss fight September 22, 2018
- How well does Call of Duty’s tech handle the battle royale challenge? September 22, 2018
- This week’s best deals: PlayStation Classic, Super Smash Bros, Frozen Synapse 2, and more September 22, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 has online multiplayer for up to three players September 22, 2018
- Capcom is bringing the Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trilogy to Switch September 22, 2018