Video Gamer Play // Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “...
Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol”
The Fortnite endgame has become a tad one-note. Anyone who’s into the world’s most popular game will know that late game strategy – most of the time – boils down to a building face-off with shotguns and rocket launchers.
Well, it sounds like developer Epic knows this, too – and wants Fortnite’s endgame to be about more.
In a post on the Fortnite website titled Counterplay and Play Styles, Epic said it plans to make changes to the battle royale game to give players multiple ways to counter each other in combat and create more strategies to win the game.
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018
- “All-new Xbox hardware” to be shown at Gamescom July 18, 2018
- South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel July 18, 2018
- Octopath Traveler: a 90s-style JPRG brought to life with cutting-edge tech July 18, 2018
- The Game Accessibility Conference arrives in Paris this October July 18, 2018
- Jonathan Blow shows more footage of his new Sokoban-inspired game July 18, 2018
- World of Warcraft and all current expansions now included in subscription July 18, 2018