Video Gamer Play // Fallout 76 patch kills item duplication and makes bobby...
Fallout 76 patch kills item duplication and makes bobby pins lighter
The next Fallout 76 patch is here – and boy is it chunky one. Patch 126.96.36.199 takes aim at many of the game’s most unpopular bugs, with over 150 changes being made to the game.
Remember when PC players complained bugs were preventing them from even playing the game? Worry no more, as the infinite load screen crash bug has been zapped, meaning you can play Fallout 76 to your heart’s content. Hooray.
Meanwhile, if you’ve been on the Fallout subreddit in the past few days, you’ll have spotted a great deal of angst regarding duplication glitches in the game. If the name hadn’t already given it away, this meant players could create copies of items – thereby causing problems with the in-game economy and allowing people to sell dozens of legendary weapons for real-life cash on eBay.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019