Video Gamer Play // Fallout 76 patch kills item duplication and makes bobby...
Fallout 76 patch kills item duplication and makes bobby pins lighter
The next Fallout 76 patch is here – and boy is it chunky one. Patch 18.104.22.168 takes aim at many of the game’s most unpopular bugs, with over 150 changes being made to the game.
Remember when PC players complained bugs were preventing them from even playing the game? Worry no more, as the infinite load screen crash bug has been zapped, meaning you can play Fallout 76 to your heart’s content. Hooray.
Meanwhile, if you’ve been on the Fallout subreddit in the past few days, you’ll have spotted a great deal of angst regarding duplication glitches in the game. If the name hadn’t already given it away, this meant players could create copies of items – thereby causing problems with the in-game economy and allowing people to sell dozens of legendary weapons for real-life cash on eBay.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019