Video Gamer Play // Fallout 76 unintentionally teleports player into restri...
Fallout 76 unintentionally teleports player into restricted vault
Another day, another Fallout 76 secret area breach: but this time the player involved didn’t even intend to break in.
Fallout 76 currently has a number of sealed vaults which aren’t supposed to be accessible until Bethesda introduces them in a future patch. They don’t appear to be completely airtight, however, as one player was transported into a secret vault during one of Fallout 76’s events.
As reported by PC Gamer, Reddit user McStaken claims they were teleported into Vault 63 when participating in the Rad-Rat Horde event. Along with posting a number of images as evidence, McStaken asked Bethesda to “send a vault-tec rescue party” to help them escape. Thankfully McStaken has since been able to free themselves from the vault – putting them ahead of most vault dwellers in the Fallout universe – but expressed fears Bethesda would slap them with a ban.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019