Video Gamer Play // Fallout 76 unintentionally teleports player into restri...
Fallout 76 unintentionally teleports player into restricted vault
Another day, another Fallout 76 secret area breach: but this time the player involved didn’t even intend to break in.
Fallout 76 currently has a number of sealed vaults which aren’t supposed to be accessible until Bethesda introduces them in a future patch. They don’t appear to be completely airtight, however, as one player was transported into a secret vault during one of Fallout 76’s events.
As reported by PC Gamer, Reddit user McStaken claims they were teleported into Vault 63 when participating in the Rad-Rat Horde event. Along with posting a number of images as evidence, McStaken asked Bethesda to “send a vault-tec rescue party” to help them escape. Thankfully McStaken has since been able to free themselves from the vault – putting them ahead of most vault dwellers in the Fallout universe – but expressed fears Bethesda would slap them with a ban.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019