Video Gamer Play // FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin ...
FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution
FIFA 19’s Ultimate Team mode begins with a couple of in-game messages, one of which is a stark warning against coin distribution.
EA Sports’ battle against third-party FUT coin sellers is long-running and well-documented. As I reported last year, there are a huge number of these websites, which let you buy FUT packs and coins, and sell your coins and even accounts. In short, the FIFA Ultimate Team black market is huge, despite EA’s attempt to combat it over the years.
Now, FUT fans with early access to FIFA 19 were greeted by an in-game message about coin distribution. FUT’s in-game auction house is for transferring players “at a fair market value”, the message reads. Any other use is considered coin distribution – and EA may ban you from the game for it.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018