Video Gamer Play // FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin ...
FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution
FIFA 19’s Ultimate Team mode begins with a couple of in-game messages, one of which is a stark warning against coin distribution.
EA Sports’ battle against third-party FUT coin sellers is long-running and well-documented. As I reported last year, there are a huge number of these websites, which let you buy FUT packs and coins, and sell your coins and even accounts. In short, the FIFA Ultimate Team black market is huge, despite EA’s attempt to combat it over the years.
Now, FUT fans with early access to FIFA 19 were greeted by an in-game message about coin distribution. FUT’s in-game auction house is for transferring players “at a fair market value”, the message reads. Any other use is considered coin distribution – and EA may ban you from the game for it.
- The Missing review – clumsy platformer redeemed by its stunning design October 22, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy October 21, 2018
- Silent Hill comes to Metal Gear Survive for a limited-time Halloween event October 21, 2018
- Epic teases Halloween-themed “Fortnitemares” in a series of cryptic Fortnite tweets October 21, 2018
- Best gaming headset 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC October 21, 2018
- Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 server rates are a third of what they were in the beta October 21, 2018
- Dark Souls on Switch is a current-gen port with last-gen visuals October 21, 2018
- Valve pushes back Artifact beta to just nine days before release October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles October 21, 2018
- Dreadnought developer Six Foot lays off “about a third” of its staff October 21, 2018