Video Gamer Play // FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin ...
FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution
FIFA 19’s Ultimate Team mode begins with a couple of in-game messages, one of which is a stark warning against coin distribution.
EA Sports’ battle against third-party FUT coin sellers is long-running and well-documented. As I reported last year, there are a huge number of these websites, which let you buy FUT packs and coins, and sell your coins and even accounts. In short, the FIFA Ultimate Team black market is huge, despite EA’s attempt to combat it over the years.
Now, FUT fans with early access to FIFA 19 were greeted by an in-game message about coin distribution. FUT’s in-game auction house is for transferring players “at a fair market value”, the message reads. Any other use is considered coin distribution – and EA may ban you from the game for it.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019