Video Gamer Play // FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin ...
FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution
FIFA 19’s Ultimate Team mode begins with a couple of in-game messages, one of which is a stark warning against coin distribution.
EA Sports’ battle against third-party FUT coin sellers is long-running and well-documented. As I reported last year, there are a huge number of these websites, which let you buy FUT packs and coins, and sell your coins and even accounts. In short, the FIFA Ultimate Team black market is huge, despite EA’s attempt to combat it over the years.
Now, FUT fans with early access to FIFA 19 were greeted by an in-game message about coin distribution. FUT’s in-game auction house is for transferring players “at a fair market value”, the message reads. Any other use is considered coin distribution – and EA may ban you from the game for it.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019