Video Gamer Play // Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hun...
Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hunter World
Following yesterday’s news thats Monster Hunter World would be making its presence felt in Final Fantasy XIV later this year, Capcom has announced that an iconic Final Fantasy creature will soon be coming to Monster Hunter World.
Specifically, as part of Capcom and Square Enix’s crossover collaboration, the formidable Behemoth – which has made an appearance in almost every Final Fantasy game in some form – will be making its way to Monster Hunter World in a free update this summer.
You can see the beast make its impressive entrance to in the trailer below. And if you watch to the end, there’s a quick glimpse of a Cactuar – which presumably arrives as a Palico costume.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019