Video Gamer Play // Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hun...
Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hunter World
Following yesterday’s news thats Monster Hunter World would be making its presence felt in Final Fantasy XIV later this year, Capcom has announced that an iconic Final Fantasy creature will soon be coming to Monster Hunter World.
Specifically, as part of Capcom and Square Enix’s crossover collaboration, the formidable Behemoth – which has made an appearance in almost every Final Fantasy game in some form – will be making its way to Monster Hunter World in a free update this summer.
You can see the beast make its impressive entrance to in the trailer below. And if you watch to the end, there’s a quick glimpse of a Cactuar – which presumably arrives as a Palico costume.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018