Video Gamer Play // Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hun...
Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hunter World
Following yesterday’s news thats Monster Hunter World would be making its presence felt in Final Fantasy XIV later this year, Capcom has announced that an iconic Final Fantasy creature will soon be coming to Monster Hunter World.
Specifically, as part of Capcom and Square Enix’s crossover collaboration, the formidable Behemoth – which has made an appearance in almost every Final Fantasy game in some form – will be making its way to Monster Hunter World in a free update this summer.
You can see the beast make its impressive entrance to in the trailer below. And if you watch to the end, there’s a quick glimpse of a Cactuar – which presumably arrives as a Palico costume.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018