Video Gamer Play // Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hun...
Final Fantasy’s Behemoth is coming to Monster Hunter World
Following yesterday’s news thats Monster Hunter World would be making its presence felt in Final Fantasy XIV later this year, Capcom has announced that an iconic Final Fantasy creature will soon be coming to Monster Hunter World.
Specifically, as part of Capcom and Square Enix’s crossover collaboration, the formidable Behemoth – which has made an appearance in almost every Final Fantasy game in some form – will be making its way to Monster Hunter World in a free update this summer.
You can see the beast make its impressive entrance to in the trailer below. And if you watch to the end, there’s a quick glimpse of a Cactuar – which presumably arrives as a Palico costume.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019