Video Gamer Play // First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fier...
First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury
Dotemu has released the first gameplay trailer for Streets of Rage 4.
In the video we see Axel and Blaze beating up loads of goons – at points juggling enemies with attacks performed at the same time. In one section, Axel uppercuts his opponent into the air for Blaze, who leaps off the shoulders of her stunned opponent, to land a flying kick. The pair then keep the unlucky foe juggled with jabs. It’s pretty slick.
The beat ’em up is a co-production from Lizardcube, the developer of 2017’s Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap remake, Guard Crush Games, maker of Streets of Fury, and publisher Dotemu (Wonder Boy, Windjammers), under an official licence from Sega. Specifically, Lizardcube is working on the new hand-drawn visuals you can see in the video.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019