Video Gamer Play // First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fier...
First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury
Dotemu has released the first gameplay trailer for Streets of Rage 4.
In the video we see Axel and Blaze beating up loads of goons – at points juggling enemies with attacks performed at the same time. In one section, Axel uppercuts his opponent into the air for Blaze, who leaps off the shoulders of her stunned opponent, to land a flying kick. The pair then keep the unlucky foe juggled with jabs. It’s pretty slick.
The beat ’em up is a co-production from Lizardcube, the developer of 2017’s Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap remake, Guard Crush Games, maker of Streets of Fury, and publisher Dotemu (Wonder Boy, Windjammers), under an official licence from Sega. Specifically, Lizardcube is working on the new hand-drawn visuals you can see in the video.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019