Video Gamer Play // Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin̵...
Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin’s Creed Odyssey studio
Mike Laidlaw, former boss of BioWare’s Dragon Age series, has joined Ubisoft Quebec to work as creative director on a new project.
You’ll know Ubisoft Quebec as the studio which lead development on this year’s brilliant Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and the enjoyable London-based Assassin’s Creed Syndicate before that.
It’s a fascinating move. Quebec’s Odyssey is an enormous Assassin’s Creed role-playing game clearly influenced by BioWare. It has a main character shaped by your choices, missions with various branching story paths and the ability to romance other characters found in the game.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018