Video Gamer Play // Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin̵...
Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin’s Creed Odyssey studio
Mike Laidlaw, former boss of BioWare’s Dragon Age series, has joined Ubisoft Quebec to work as creative director on a new project.
You’ll know Ubisoft Quebec as the studio which lead development on this year’s brilliant Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and the enjoyable London-based Assassin’s Creed Syndicate before that.
It’s a fascinating move. Quebec’s Odyssey is an enormous Assassin’s Creed role-playing game clearly influenced by BioWare. It has a main character shaped by your choices, missions with various branching story paths and the ability to romance other characters found in the game.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019