Video Gamer Play // Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin̵...
Former Dragon Age boss Mike Laidlaw joins Assassin’s Creed Odyssey studio
Mike Laidlaw, former boss of BioWare’s Dragon Age series, has joined Ubisoft Quebec to work as creative director on a new project.
You’ll know Ubisoft Quebec as the studio which lead development on this year’s brilliant Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and the enjoyable London-based Assassin’s Creed Syndicate before that.
It’s a fascinating move. Quebec’s Odyssey is an enormous Assassin’s Creed role-playing game clearly influenced by BioWare. It has a main character shaped by your choices, missions with various branching story paths and the ability to romance other characters found in the game.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019