Video Gamer Play // Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo S...
Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles
Popular battle royale game Fortnite – you’ve probably heard of it – has been downloaded to “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles.
With 22.86m Nintendo Switch consoles sold – more than the lifetime sales of the GameCube – that equates to a staggering number of Fortnite downloads.
There’s no difference to the Nintendo Switch version of Fortnite – although its cross-platform play, the ability to take the game on the go, not to mention the fact Switch has a strong relationship with Fortnite’s younger audience – all make it a popular draw.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019