Video Gamer Play // Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo S...
Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles
Popular battle royale game Fortnite – you’ve probably heard of it – has been downloaded to “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles.
With 22.86m Nintendo Switch consoles sold – more than the lifetime sales of the GameCube – that equates to a staggering number of Fortnite downloads.
There’s no difference to the Nintendo Switch version of Fortnite – although its cross-platform play, the ability to take the game on the go, not to mention the fact Switch has a strong relationship with Fortnite’s younger audience – all make it a popular draw.
- A farewell to Arms – Nintendo’s fighting game wraps up June 17, 2019
- Gamesplanet’s SEGA sale offers up to 75% off Bayonetta, Two Point Hospital and more June 17, 2019
- Carrion is disgusting and I want to play it again immediately June 17, 2019
- Genesis is to Darksiders what Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was to Tomb Raider June 17, 2019
- Meet the amputee who cosplayed Apex Legends’ Octane at EA Play June 17, 2019
- The Secret of Mana and the art of a good box June 17, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets a ranked mode tomorrow June 17, 2019
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019