Video Gamer Play // Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo S...
Fortnite on “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles
Popular battle royale game Fortnite – you’ve probably heard of it – has been downloaded to “nearly half” of all Nintendo Switch consoles.
With 22.86m Nintendo Switch consoles sold – more than the lifetime sales of the GameCube – that equates to a staggering number of Fortnite downloads.
There’s no difference to the Nintendo Switch version of Fortnite – although its cross-platform play, the ability to take the game on the go, not to mention the fact Switch has a strong relationship with Fortnite’s younger audience – all make it a popular draw.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018